Welcome to Year 4
Meet the Team
Miss S Davies
Binch Class Teacher
Mrs C Aucock
Pullman Class Teacher
Miss D Pitt
Year 4 LSA
Routines & Notices
The children will have PE on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please come in your PE kit on these days.
One project will be set each half term based on the topic the children are studying.
Please find time to read with your child, as well as practice times tables every day.
Other activities you could do:
- Go on Times Tables RockStar to practise times tables
- Practise spellings (a list of all the words Year 4 children need to know are stuck in the homework books)
- Play maths games online – Hit the Button is an excellent game for times tables, division facts and number bonds
- BBC websites, such as BBC Bitesize
- Complete AR Reader quizzes once you have finished a reading book to check your understanding
Registration & Dismissal
It is expected that all children arrive between 9:00-9:15 and that they enter through the playground door under the clock. Your child will be dismissed at 3:30pm. If someone else is collecting your child please let the class teacher know.
Pupils are not allowed to have mobile phones on their person during the school date. Phones should either be left at home or handed to the office at the start of the school day where they will be kept securely. It is the responsibility of your child to collect their phone at the end of the day.
If you have a question or concern about your child please do not hesitate to speak to your child’s teacher.